Flyme OS 6.7.3.3 beta (MX4 Pro)

THis is A or G version?

There's still the same problem (for me) with my car bluetooth. It works good for phone call, but it can't synchronize contact. With the old versions it work's fine. (Sorry for my english).

last edited by franzjimi

@Rey Flyme 6.0.2.0A is out there ;)

Link!

The log is huge (all in chinese), check it out guys

(good luck with the car bluetooth franzjimi)

Contributor

@Leo.uy said:

@Rey Flyme 6.0.2.0A is out there ;)
Link!
The log is huge (all in chinese), check it out guys
(good luck with the car bluetooth franzjimi)

https://firmwares.meizufans.eu...

Where is the G version?

Meizu m3s

Flyme 6 stable international version is not out yet, we cannot confirm when will it be out.

@Scorpiony-Knifet Someone knows if Flyme 6 stable chinese version has solved the bluetooth problem (with my car system [volkswagen] it can't sync contacts, with my watch [tom tom mysports] can't synchronize)?

This version looks very stable no conection errors with the bluetooh but I’ve noticed some less quality on bluetooth sound out of the box. I had to go set the equializer que the better sound

@Latstyle How can I install super su?? There's some problems... Thank you

@franzjimi said:

@Latstyle How can I install super su?? There's some problems... Thank you

Solved...there was a problem with root. The phone was rooted but "not rooted". :)

Meizu m3s

Me too, but I still can get root back, maybe a reinstall might do?

@Scorpiony-Knifet Yes, I've solved It with a reinstall (without cleardata), for this version (6.0.2.0A) bluetooth is terrible, has the same problem (for me) of the test version (in my car not synching contact) and has a bad quality too.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.