Hello there,

I’m new to the forum, i need your help,

i’ve an issue with my home button,

the tactile / fingerprint sensor works

but not the BUTTON itself,

it think it might be stuck inside,

anyway to fix this ? ;) thanks !

Meizu m3s

Welcome to Meizufan, anything you have done to cause this issue? Try reinstall or updating your firmware through recovery. It may just be hardware damage and the button needs to be replace or repaired.

No it’s not a software issue, when i press harder on the button on a angled way, like, i started pressing on the center of the button and i move my finger while maintaining pressure, across the button i feel a “click”, but i think the button is just stuck on something, have you guys any guide of some sort to re-suit the button correctly ?

Admin

@Thomas-Dangest the only thing you could do is to disassemble the device. However, this might be a bit tricky. Luckily there is a russian guy who did this already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akaEviy_o7A

Okay, i’m sorry but, i’ve looked the video, and i wondered, do i need to heat up and remove my screen to re-seat the button or is there another way around ?

i don’t feel confident enough to remove my screen assembly, + i don’t have any double-sided tape or UV glue to put it back together after that …

Meizu m3s

Mobile phone repair shops would be able to do the job for you but this will increase the price.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.