Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

need help with mx5

i have a meizu mx5 chinese version. i downloaded the update file . it is a zip file. when im tapping it ,it shows either to unzip or view. if i view it only shows some random files . help me please. thank you

Re: Flyme OS 6.0.1.0 stable (MX5)

Meizu Pro 6

@drbasava make sure it is in the root directory of the phone\sdcard. Also you can boot to recovery than update.
And don’t open the question on three different topics one will do.

Meizu m2

@drbasava Dont unzip the file.
What You want to do is rename the file as👉 update.zip
Once you renamed .
Place update.zip in internal storage thats it and tap on the update.zip

last edited by jiteshpoojary

it is in the download folder . it is already named as update.zip if i tap it it shows either view or extract . what should i do. thank you

:::

spoiler text

Meizu m2

@drbasava show me screen shot of the file which you downloaded
And from where you downloaded the file .

i downloaded it from this meizu forum. im not able to post a screenshot on this forum

spoiler text

Meizu m2

@drbasava find where is your downloaded file…if found move the zip file to internal storage of phone(not in memory card)
Now you can tap👍

last edited by jiteshpoojary

i dont have a memory card. it was in download folder ,can u send me ur mail id so that i can post the screenshot to ur mail. sorry for the inconvenience . thank you

previously i had also tried to download it in the pc then move it to the recovery folder and then bootlog it ,then also it used to come an error msg as cant find the firmware update

i removed it out of the folder ,but still the same thing

the icon is not that. it is a zip icon. it would be better if i could post it here. how did u post the pic

spoiler text

spoiler text

Meizu m2

@drbasava i have put screen shot view in desktop site

![alt text](0_1487613384072_S70220-224531 (1).jpg image url)

Looks like your connection to need help with mx5 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.