Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

No phone signal

Re: Flyme OS 5.1.12.0 stable (Pro 5)

Every time I installed this damn firmware I lose completely signal. What is wrong? Have installed 3 different times coming from other firmware and every time the same [email protected]

How you installing the update?
Does reversing update help?
Do you still have a imei?

ZHENK

With the usual way, downloading rom, putting the rom in device’s root directory, booting into recovery and then selecting update and clear data

Just to make sure everything clear for me, only when your on 5.1.12.0 this problem will occurs? If so try the beta verison if your not using multiple of languages, (there are also other methods to add languages). I think it is a firmware problem to compatiblity of the provider or bug that meizu mistakenly made in this update. I have not seen or read about anyone with this issue, make sure it is not hardware issue by trying different firmwares.

ZHENK

@Scorpiony-Knifet I had 5.1.11.0 before and I had zero problems. Now, I updated and sold the phone and the other guy thinks I sold him a faulty phone…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.