Firmware problem

The Flyme is unripe one knows but there are some things you really can not bear.

From an operating system you can not expect to not be able to read the menu items because those who translated them did not think to include a function scrolling ! Some texts are incomprehensible overlap. Here are some of the issues that I hope some engineer is able to solve :

-Indication Wrong network operator : operator in the search you will see that it is correctly stated (photo S41109-090504.jpg ) but when you selected is not specified but more as a number ;

• When the phone loses network takes time to find and sometimes indicates that there is signal but instead is still in search ;
  • When in the battery control from version 4.0.3 are inserted instead of the " balanced " (photo S41109-090519.jpg ) the " saldo" that does not mean anything ;
  • In the quick menu drop down there is no the fast access to settings that are useful (photo S41109-091450 ) ;
  • In the settings menu dedicated to the functions of speech you are unable to be configured , and consequently all applications that use speech synthesis exploiting a horrible voice that crippled the words ;
  • In the " accessibility" is a function that you can not figure out what to do because the text reads (photo S41109-091208.jpg )
  • In the " projects " screen that will not work at all well the text is superimposed so that it becomes incomprehensible photos ( S41109-090357 ) .
    I also note a heating problem in the area back camera , when browsing on 3G .
    I hope you are able to resolve these issues as soon as impeding smooth operation and proper system !

La Flyme è acerba si sà ma ci sono delle cose che veramente non si possono sopportare.
Da un sistema operativo non ci si può aspettare di non poter leggere delle voci del menù perchè chi le ha tradotte non ha pensato a includere una funzione di scrolling! Alcune testi sono incomprensibili, si sovrappongono. Di seguito alcuni dei problemi che spero qualche progettista riesca a risolvere:

-Indicazione errata operatore di rete: nella ricerca dell’operatore si può notare che viene correttamente indicato (foto S41109-090504.jpg) ma quando viene selezionato non viene indicato piu con il nome ma con un numero ;

• Quando il telefono perde la rete ci mette tempo per trovarla e alcune volte segnala che c’è segnale ma invece ancora è in ricerca;
  • Nella funzione di controllo della batteria dalla versione 4.0.3 hanno inserito anzichè la voce “bilanciato” (foto S41109-090519.jpg) la voce “saldo” che non significa nulla;
  • Nel menù rapido a discesa non vi è la funzione di accesso rapido alle impostazioni che è utilissima (foto S41109-091450);
  • Nelle impostazioni manca il menù dedicato alle funzioni di sintesi vocale e malgrado si riesca ad installare non è possibile configurarlo e di conseguenza tutte le applicazioni che utilizzano la sintesi vocale sfruttano una voce orrenda che storpia le parole;
  • Nel menù “accessibilità” vi è una funzione che non si riesce a capire cosa faccia perchè il testo non si legge (foto S41109-091208.jpg)
  • Nella funzione “proietta schermata” che poi non funziona per nulla bene il testo è talmente sovrapposto che diventa incomprensibile foto (S41109-090357).
    Noto poi un problema di riscaldamento della zona fotocamera posteriore, quando si naviga in 3G.
    Spero si riescano a risolvere quanto prima questi problemi che impediscono un funzionamento fluido e corretto del sistema!

I think that you need to send email directly to meizu customer service, so they could give it to their engineers. their mail is mzcs@meizu.com

@‘lopusina’ said:

I think that you need to send email directly to meizu customer service, so they could give it to their engineers. their mail is mzcs@meizu.com

Yes! I do it :-)

Also you should try 4.0.4 firmware maybe they have fixed some of the problems.

The “saldo” problem is still there…

@‘lopusina’ said:

Also you should try 4.0.4 firmware maybe they have fixed some of the problems.

this is news version 4.0.4A ;-)

Hi, alecoss, this has to do with the translation. I have similar issues using Spanish. ‘Sldo’ is there too. One I find irritating is the increased height of the settings/apps list rows. Each app row takes now twice as much space as it used to, making the list endless.
Besides, with 4.0.4U I cannot setup Google Installer (i.e. Services+Play Store), when device restarts it says ‘corrupt firmware’… (yes, i read here ‘stable version’ available)

This device is a nightmare.

Contributor

@alecoss,
For the text to sound problem with weird voice use my workaround app here for now:
http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-flyme-extras-settings-extender

Also What options are missing from quicksettings that you need?

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@alecoss,
For the text to sound problem with weird voice use my workaround app here for now:
http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-flyme-extras-settings-extender

Also What options are missing from quicksettings that you need?

Thank’s a lot for this best app!!! :D
It would be nice to be able to enter the function directly in Flyme as well as being able to change other things such as an indication that the operator is indicated by a number and not by name. This Flyme can be changed ? Is there a way to edit these entries ?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.