Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Meizu M3s problem button home

Hello,

I am French thus I apologize in advance for the faults of translation. I have a telephone Meizu M3s and I had no problem until the day when the button home begins to have bugs. The button does not re-know any more my imprint digital, finally 1 time on 10 and it is similar when I want to make a return that does not work either… Nevertheless, I have never brought down him(it), or to pay(pour) something above or no anything. I was to look on the clear(net) and I discovered that I was not the only one to have this problem! That comes necessarily from Meizu. For information, I thought of the SAV(AFTER-SALES SERVICE) but I bought him(it) on gearbest the telephone thus I are him(her,it) contacted to see if I am entitled to the SAV(AFTER-SALES SERVICE). I would want to know if somebody has not already solved the problem or if he(it) has solutions to be proposed to me.

Thank you

The only way to fix it would be to replace the home button. However, I would just let it run over the warranty (if Gearbest will help you with it).

Thank you for your answer! I contacted Gearbest to solve my problem. If they cannot, I am going to have to buy the boutton and repair it I even

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.