Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

How to root 5.1.11.1Y version???

I would like to change to an international rom but I can’t figure out how to root the phone before.

Tried king root and this method but it didn’t work. The script failed

https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/5493/how-to-root-flyme-os-5-1-6-0g/6

What can I do?

Or can I downgrade to a Flyme 4 version? It’s safe?

You can use any Flyme version you want, just be sure to wipe data whenever changing between major Flyme versions (Flyme 4 to 5, etc.).

@Rey said in How to root 5.1.11.1Y version???:

You can use any Flyme version you want, just be sure to wipe data whenever changing between major Flyme versions (Flyme 4 to 5, etc.).

Thanks, successfully downgraded to 4.5, change id and upgraded to 5.1.12 G

But pokemon go doesn’t works. Do you know if there is a know issue with pogo?

@dragonalvaro yes there are. However, most of these were solved later on. What exactly is yours?

When tried to login, shows the message “can’t detect GPS signal” (when obviusly GPS is on, GMaps are working) And two minutes later it said: Cannot authenticate, try again later (always the same message)

I’m in 5.1.12.0 G and is not rooted

The phone is with the standard apps, maybe it need some google services or so?

Common issue, if I remember correctly it was caused by issues with the Google Play services (as you guessed correctly). Maybe the GSM Installer will fix this, otherwise I see little chances for it to work. Otherwise I would try to look up the forum once more and see if I can find anything else helpful.

Thank you rey. I’ll look for that

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.