Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Meizu m3s Flyme 5.1.10.0G

I need help, I can not upgrade, this flyme is not the correct one for my device, can someone help me how do I exchange the rom please help me.

Hi I have same problem in meizu s3 I cannot receive calls on whatsapp imo and internet calling app some body help mr

@Dinho-Santhiago which firmware are u trying installing and which firmware are you from? The latest firmware for m3s is 5.1.12.0G.

ZHENK

@Scorpiony-Knifet estou tentando essa instalar essa mesmo a mais recente, mais não estou conseguindo

@Dinho-Santhiago where did you get your phone from, your phone may have been moded to be global. You may try to mod the phone to install the latest update, but i would not suggest it. The is not much benefits in updating unless to the beta 6.7.

ZHENK

@Scorpiony-Knifet hi there. I have the same issue with my phone. I still have 5.1.10G and I couldn’t seem to update my phone. It’s really sad because I want to see the new updates on my phone. How do I know if the phone is moded to Global? I got my phone from the an online shop in the Philippines. Thanks.

Read and Use method 2
https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/2599/guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu

Use mtk-msdc.0 for step 9.

Use the files from the firmware you want to update/install to.

The reason why i think your phone is moded to global because when it is moded “OTA-update not possible (you can always update manually via these methods again).”

ZHENK

Consegui atualizar pelo app meizu, estou na versão 5.1.11.2A.

Anyone solved this problem?
I have also m3s with 5.1.10g from gearbest and can’t update :(

@Scorpiony-Knifet said:

Read and Use method 2 https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/2599/guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu Use mtk-msdc.0 for step 9. Use the files from the firmware you want to update/install to. The reason why i think your phone is moded to global because when it is moded "OTA-update not possible (you can always update manually via these methods again)."

ZHENK

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.