Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

stuck on boot m2 mini due to flashify

i have meizu m2 indian. I firstly upgraded from flyme 4 to 5 then to 6 then return to 5. After that i was looking for custom recovery and installed flashify where i downloaded recovery img for m2. ( v3.0.2). When i flash thar recovery and hit the reboot. The device restarts twice and gets normal boot. Simply restarts. But when i tried to flash in boot img option in flashify the phone went to meizu logo vibration again meizu logo and vibration continuosly. I can access the fastboot mode. But how i can protect my phone.

Did u unlock the bootloader? you should have unlocked it before flashing anything custom to you system. Without it unlocked you cannot flash any custom recovery as it simply just denies to run (restart). And never flash the wrong img to the wrong partition, you have successfully bricked your phone. If you unlocked your bootloader (obsessively not since u can’t run custom recovery) you can flash boot.img through fastboot by using “fastboot flash boot boot.img”. If it is not unlock you may look into Sp Flash Tool, but with the lack of auth file, your chances are low.

ZHENK

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.