Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• (Microsdxc) Lexar 128gb with Meizu Pro 5

Recently I purchased a toshiba 128gb microsd but with many problems:
    -slow
    -need to format with a specific application with FAT32 to be recognized
    -sd insight app from “humanlogic” indicates as original Toshiba card, model 0000 and man. fac. nov 2016.
    -sd tools app from “veluscek ales” dindt work
    -a1 sd bench app from “a1dev.com” worked with some errors and indicated speeds of 5/6 mb/s
    -but by far able to reach 10% of the announced capabilities and performances
    (class 10, up to 90mb/s)

I complained, today, where I bought and traded for a LEXAR 128gb High-Perfomance microsd card (633x microsdxc uhs-1 class10, u1, up to 95mb/s):
    -I put it on the mobile phone and was immediately recognized and asked to format
    -sd insight app indicates as Barun Electronics card, model 5WCGP and man. fac. nov 2016
    -sd tools app from “veluscek ales” works and indicated speeds of 280mb/s write and 1180mb/s read
    -a1 sd bench app from “a1dev.com” worked with some errors and indicated speeds of 15/20 mb/s.

I’m really confused about performance and I do not know if I’m facing a fake card, which is strange because I bought it in a recognized store - fnac.

Does anyone have an identical card that can verify that can get the same values ​​in these benchmark apps?

But it is compatible, so is better then Toshiba…

• Have you tested if the card is 128gb, some fake cards fake the storage amount in the controller. Most sdcard cannot reach their stated speeds, i would suggest you to pay more for a brandnew retailed card in store.

ZHENK

• I’ve tested with many apps and 128gb are “true” but performance and manufacturer are not what is indicated on the packaging - fake card - 89,99€ is not cheap for a fake card…
    I complained again where I bought and asked for the money back.
    I went to another large store and had many sandisk cards on sale - 64GB for € 29.99 - both packaging and poor print on the cards forwards immediately to fake cards… [exactly as indicated on websites that talk about sandisk false cards]

Now I am incredulous with the whole situation. How is it possible that big stores sell fake products and are fooling so many people without them realizing it?
    [And these big stores probably do not even have a notion … and may be the suppliers deceiving …]

I do not know where to buy a card now…
    Maybe where I bought the last computer if they let me try it first …

This happened in Portugal.

note: I think this topic and the other identical one about a 128gb toshiba card can be deleted … after all they would be comments about fake products…

• @smarq try amazon.es they should ship relatively easier to portugal and you will get new and legit one for sure

• countercheck the speed with a different application, e.g. App2SD

Posts 5Views 149

Looks like your connection to (Microsdxc) Lexar 128gb with Meizu Pro 5 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.