Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Help I can't root my MX4 PRO 5.1.10A using kingroot

Please help - I bought a phone from ebay and the flyme account is locked therefore, I cannot root it by going in to the account. I have sent meizu an email asking for help, but not received any response. I have tried desperately to root this phone using kingroot but no matter how many time I try it says failed. I don’t get it? - It appears that many people have rooted their MX4 PROs but why can’t I?

I have stumbled upon your site and I have read a lot about this phone and I am contacting you as a last hope. The details of my phone are below:

• Meizu MX4 PRO

• Firmware is 5.1.10A

• Android Version is 5.1.1

• Baseband is LTG_3.117.003

Can you please help me root this phone?

last edited by verachion
Admin

Meizu officially stated, that they won’t help with these kind of requests anymore as it seems that some devices were unlocked even though they were stolen.

As far as I know Kingroot worked on older firmware versions, maybe try that. However, I would recommend you to return the phone and file a PayPal claim or credit card chargeback (depening what payment method you used).

Hi

Thanks for the reply - I am now rooted and I have just changed the phone from chinese to intl.

Can anyone link me to a custom recovery?

Admin

@verachion I am sorry, but I do not give support to devices, which could be stolen.
Please do not take this as a personal offense, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing so.

Looks like your connection to Help I can't root my MX4 PRO 5.1.10A using kingroot was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.