Other Sms App

Hello

i tried to use chompsms as default but flyme wont give me.

Any solution for that?

Thanks

I don’t think so. Listening in.

@‘nosif’ said:

Hello

i tried to use chompsms as default but flyme wont give me.

Any solution for that?

Thanks

Try this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appiator.defaultappmanager

No it does not work , I also try with titanium " system application" chompSMS asked me to be used by default and click yes does not work …

No solution ?

Contributor

MX3 4.0.4 has added an option under accessibility to choose default sms app. Seemed to work with Textra (don’t use sms much). It is likely to be fixed in mx4 too in 4.0.4…

It still does not work in 4.0.4 A …

Does not work with messenger by google

Same problem here with 4.03l
Whatever the sms app is. I tried Chomp and Handcent.

And the weirdest thing is that all my sms are duplicated. So I see twice the same text in my sms apps. Like :
“I m here !”
“I m here !”
“Where re u ?”
“Where re u ?”

Textra SMS works as default messaging app for me, but when I try Contacts+ I am constantly prompted to select it as the default app. I haven’t tried any other messaging apps yet.

What the version of your firmware? 
@‘tomoqv’ said:

Textra SMS works as default messaging app for me, but when I try Contacts+ I am constantly prompted to select it as the default app. I haven’t tried any other messaging apps yet.

@'Nicolas said:

What the version of your firmware? ?

@‘tomoqv’ said:

I am on 4.04U.

@‘tomoqv’ said:

@'Nicolas said:

What the version of your firmware? ?

@‘tomoqv’ said:

I am on 4.04U.

Turns out I was wrong. Textra also prompts me to set it as default app, but the phones messaging app remains the default.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.