Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Want to know!
Meizu m2

Im using m2 with latest stable G with no root.Is there any problem if i used l A firmware or is it possible to go back to G after installing A(no root)?I thought A inbuild chinese phones cant update usually to G normally.Can i update to A as usual updates download and update.Need some clarification because i didnt used A firmwares yet!

last edited by Adarsh M
Meizu m3s

I cannot answer all your questions. But i can assure you that the A verison is full of chinese apps and you don’t want to install it.

last edited by Scorpiony Knifet
Meizu m2

@Scorpiony-Knifet Downloaded the latest TEST - 6.7.1.17 for m2.But this is a Y version.I am using now the stable 5.1.12.0G.Is it possible to install it without rooting and for reback?

Meizu m3s

If i am correct the TEST versions from this community, the preloader.bin and etc (recovery?), have been removed. As these TEST versions cannot be install the normal way (through the recovery), you must have root to flash them using FlashFire. And to return to old version just use the stock recovery to flash stable update.zip.

Meizu MX4

There is no reason for you not to be able to flash the older firmware.

Meizu m2

Installed 6.7.1.17 Y beta in my m2 mini.Anybody have a link to download A and G betas of same?I didnt found these anywhere!

Meizu m3s

The G verison is only available to specific flyme beta testers. You will have to wait for the official release or a leak.

Meizu m2

@Scorpiony-Knifet Ok.I am waiting.Y is cool.But some apps like weather,gallery,installers etc…anoying since they ate in chinese.Can i replace ot with G firware apps?

Meizu MX4

@Adarsh-M A new version of flyme 6 is available on 4pda, It’s based on Y version with the chinese apps removed and some added translations. It’s basically what meizu does to make a G firmware. Check that out if you want.

Looks like your connection to Want to know! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.