Looking for \[Custom ROM\]

Hi,

I looked for any international (other than chinese) custom rom for MX4 but I couldn’t find any. Do you know if there are any projects ongoing ?

I m currently the owner of a MX2 and I ll get a MX4 by the end of the week. I m using a custom MIUI rom at the moment and I was hoping to find an other one for MX4.
I am mostly interested into CyanogenMod but I think there will never be a release any time soon for Meizu’s phones.

Anyway, this single button is awesome to use but it is a nightmare to fit in developper’s plans.

there were none for the mx3, there are none for the mx4.

Not even one for mx3 ?!

I heard Yun OS would be available but … you know … Chinese stuff is not great for european customers :’(
(though it is awesome when you are in China, so much simplicity and ease, I m jealous T_T)

Developers should really make some good custom roms for mx4. I think lots of users would appriciate it.

@'Simon said:

Developers should really make some good custom roms for mx4. I think lots of users would appriciate it.

It’s down to Meizu being more open source with the software and bootloader, and more importantly mediatek releasing the kernel sources.
For custom kernels.

Sent from my MX4

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

@'Simon said:

It’s down to Meizu being more open source with the software and bootloader, and more importantly mediatek releasing the kernel sources.
For custom kernels.

Sent from my MX4

Exactly, Spot on! “Developers” cant do much without source code.

Administrator

@frasertag,

+1.

I contacted Meizu ages ago and requested source code - no chance.

I read somewhere that mediatek has started to be more friendly towards developers. With some luck that’s also true :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.