Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 6.0.1.0 stable (m3 note)

how to flash

Firmware corrupted? Wtf

@Rey Today I successfully installed Flyme 6.0.1.1A on my device and Google services is working fine now (some tricks to get it done in my case…)!!! Great!!

Not download

This is the A version, right?

@Deividas-Pavilonis Would you care for sharing the experience? I’m willing to install this but a bit scared of the results. Maybe it’s not worth the risk, but I wanna know what you did anyway.

Sorry about the bad english, not a native speaker.

@ShadowHaze if you don’t have the global model you can try installing this, but if you have the global model then you’re out of luck because this firmware version is for the asian version of this phone

@Martynas0311 Yes, I’m with the global one then I’ll have to play the waiting game. Thanks for the reply!

When are we going to get 6.0.1.0 for the global models, because I really want to try out the Flyme 6.0 ??

@ShadowHaze I’m loving the Flyme 6 (A version) it’s really great! I’ve noticed an enhanced performance in animations and on the OS fluidness. Regarding Google services, i had to reinstall it using the Google installer.

Dear Sir is it will work L861H Meizu M3 Note ?

please help me.to install google services…on this version of update…plzzzz needed…😶

Are u using the google installer by flyme in the hotapp (default app store when using flyme).

ZHENK

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.