Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 6.0.1.0 stable (MX5)

Why is the setting button in notification bar removed and the timer is also missing in camera?

Did they fix the battery drain?

Anybody else’s Google services fucked up after the update? Can’t sign in in any Google service and Google settings crashes, on start up, tried factory reset only made it worse

@Vismay absolutly unlogical step, I have to find another camera app

Can you translate the change log please

Works smooth on my Mx5!

Meizu Mx5

@FsbulousBK81 A or G Version.

I have problem with update .bin file when I download flyme there is missing this file. I tried to do download on my PC, same problem

@FsbulousBK81

I have problem with update .bin file when I download flyme there is missing this file. I tried to do download on my PC, same problem

I have updated. File is update.zip.
It works fine and smooth.
Only some problems with google apps and syncronising calendar and contacts.
Now it’s everything ok. It seems this A version is better than G version.

@r.marcati which model do you have?

@r.marcati Do you have update.zip file yet on your phone? Where did you first downloaded? Can you check does Update.zip folder have update.bin file in it?

TNX

I bought my MX5 phone from China with asian firmware and then converted to international firmware . Now I have updated using asian firmware directly, downloading from the link at the top of this discussion. I hade to download twice because first time it sayed it was corrupted.
I’m sorry but now it’s deleted.

Default apps keeps losing it’s configuration from nowhere, every couple of hours I need to go there and setup Nova, Gmail and Dolphin Browser as defaults, this is pretty annoying, why don’t they fixed it? It was reported as a recurring bug at the first Flyme OS 6.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.