Drivers for Meizu MX4

I can´t connect mtp mode from mobile to pc.

i have tried with drivers inside mobile, and it doesn´t work properly.

So, with some internet search drivers, and nothing happen.

Please could someone make a mini-tutorial how it can do it, and a file with drivers for windows 7 32bit.

thank you

Try a different USB port and/or PC. Driver should be installed automatically upon connecting the device to you your computer.

If you are after ADB drivers

I found you plug into a USB port, then instead of MTP mode choose virtual cdrom, it will mount a USB style partition that contains the ADB drivers.

@‘frasertag’ said:

If you are after ADB drivers

I found you plug into a USB port, then instead of MTP mode choose virtual cdrom, it will mount a USB style partition that contains the ADB drivers.

i have try everything, and nothing work, so please has somebody the drivers for windows 7 because i´m really desperate.

Mate I am going to suggest that your computer is the problem.

Do you have a customised windows ?

I had the same problem a year ago with my MX2.
Turns out my W8 wasn’t able to run any ADB. So I switched to the official W8 and it worked.

Adb not find my mx4. Help-me please

Administrator

I can confirm that the failure could be on the computer side. I had for example issues with my Nexus 4 on my desktop PC. However on my laptop it worked always.

Hello all,

I was dealing with this for the last 3 hours and the solution turned out to be so simple …

I am using Windows 8.1 but i did not have the Windows Media Player installed. This was the reason it did not work.
I installed Windows Media Player 12 and now all works like a charm.

Kind regards

Hello all.

Yes it is really strange. I tried to use the adb drivers, sdk toolkit and even the drivers that were assigned when you connect it like cd rom. Nothing worked.
When you have the Windows Media Player installed it shows the device as portable player or portable device and when you open it you see it as a storage device. You might have to switch from cd rom to mtp but it will find it as a device.

P.S.
If you do not want to deal with this and you have WiFi at home you can copy and paste files directly to your PC via the Network Neighbourhood in Documents (which looks like a file manager to me).

Kind regards

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.