Music app flyme 6

Any one having problem with online music after updating to flyme 6 when i play music it just skip to the next song and so on untill the playlist end and it says oops playback failed

Meizu m3s

sounds like it can’t access any of the songs in your playlist, have you tried just listening to a single song not using your playlist.

Same as playing the playlist says the same massage

Hello, I also noticed it, but since Flyme 5… I guessed you cannot access online music when living afar from China. If you’re not Chinese, your country probably :

1. Prevents access to Chinese websites/servers functionalities.
  2. Forbids online music download…

Problem : the music app needs to access a Chinese server in order to work properly : to play the songs it needs to stream them, which is almost the same as downloading, from a Chinese database probably.

So the only solution I’ve found so far is to have a Chinese Proxy / VPN …
This way, I could listen to / download music from this app, but also from the Search app (when swiping from the bottom in the Home Screen) :D 
Furthermore, for free ;) It might be illegal, but as you’re located in China, thanks to the aforesaid method, it should be alright.

Glad if I could help ! :)

thanks a lot i will revert back to flyme 5 the music app used work and i loved it

@memes90 OK ;)
By the way it never worked for me, even under Flyme 5 …
I hope it’ll work for you ;)

it worked for me for downloading songs and streaming in flyme 5
thanks for the help it should work since the flyme 6 is the chinese version and not global same as flyme 5

last edited by memes90

Hello all. i am in Erope and now I use Flyme 6.0.0.0A, music app work. but without streaming and download online songs for me. With song which i donload from PC is OK. My device is Chines/MX5.
Music app stop streaming for me since i upgrade Flyme 5.1.10.0 A, even if i use Open VPN with Koreans servers, like i did before is not possible. It will be great, if some one can shre any solution for this issue.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Same problem for me here, I downgrade my flyme OS to 4 and 5, but no luck. Hopefully someone might have a solution to this…

Meizu m3s

maybe downgrade the music system app?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.