Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Music app flyme 6

Any one having problem with online music after updating to flyme 6 when i play music it just skip to the next song and so on untill the playlist end and it says oops playback failed

• sounds like it can’t access any of the songs in your playlist, have you tried just listening to a single song not using your playlist.

ZHENK

• Same as playing the playlist says the same massage

• Hello, I also noticed it, but since Flyme 5… I guessed you cannot access online music when living afar from China. If you’re not Chinese, your country probably :

1. Prevents access to Chinese websites/servers functionalities.
    2. Forbids online music download…

Problem : the music app needs to access a Chinese server in order to work properly : to play the songs it needs to stream them, which is almost the same as downloading, from a Chinese database probably.

So the only solution I’ve found so far is to have a Chinese Proxy / VPN …
    This way, I could listen to / download music from this app, but also from the Search app (when swiping from the bottom in the Home Screen) :D 
    Furthermore, for free ;) It might be illegal, but as you’re located in China, thanks to the aforesaid method, it should be alright.

Glad if I could help ! :)

• thanks a lot i will revert back to flyme 5 the music app used work and i loved it

• @memes90 OK ;)
    By the way it never worked for me, even under Flyme 5 …
    I hope it’ll work for you ;)

• it worked for me for downloading songs and streaming in flyme 5
    thanks for the help it should work since the flyme 6 is the chinese version and not global same as flyme 5

• Hello all. i am in Erope and now I use Flyme 6.0.0.0A, music app work. but without streaming and download online songs for me. With song which i donload from PC is OK. My device is Chines/MX5.
    Music app stop streaming for me since i upgrade Flyme 5.1.10.0 A, even if i use Open VPN with Koreans servers, like i did before is not possible. It will be great, if some one can shre any solution for this issue.
    Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

• Same problem for me here, I downgrade my flyme OS to 4 and 5, but no luck. Hopefully someone might have a solution to this…

• maybe downgrade the music system app?

ZHENK

Posts 10Views 553

Looks like your connection to Music app flyme 6 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.