Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Meizu M3s firmware corrupt

Hi, I have a Meizu M3s with Flyme 5.1.5.1G and i recently upgraded to 5.1.11A, but a lot of things are now in chinese and the Play store isnt working anymore (server error. I want to downgrade it to the version it has before, but everytime i try to do the downgrade it says “Firmware corrupt”. Can someone help me?
Thanks !

Meizu m3s

You need to update to a international rom, 5.1.12 G not A.

I know, but i upgrated with the A version cause my phone model didnt accept the G one… So now the 5.1.12G also says : firmware corrupt when i try to launch the upgrade !

Meizu m3s

https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/2599/guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu

But if it was me i would use SP Flash tool to flash the G version, because am very familiar in flashing the m3s and the update.zip of the m3s contains many .img.

Thanks so much !
I dont know what SP Flash tool sorry
so I am trying to follow the process now but i am stuck at this step, cause since i have a Meizu M3s i dont know which “partition system” should i enter :

1. Now run (type) the command for installing the system-img.

dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=/dev/block/platform/XXXXXXX/by-name/system

Replace XXXXXXX with the correct partition system for your device
MX4 Pro = 15540000.dwmmc0
M2 note = mtk-msdc.0
MX4 = mtk-msdc.0 (OR mmcblk0p6)
MX5 = mtk-msdc.0 (OR mmcblk0p18)
Pro 5 = 15570000.ufs

Could you help me one last time ?

Meizu m3s

dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system

Please check the partition location using root explorer or the command “ls /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/”, it should give you a list with system in it.

EDIT: this is the m3 forum, next time please post in the m3s forum

last edited by Scorpiony Knifet

Looks like your connection to Meizu M3s firmware corrupt was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.