App Center

is there a way to have the app center in english? what are the pros&cons vs google play store?

It’s currently not possible to have it in full English, and there aren’t realy any pros when compared to the Google Play Store. The download speeds outside China are very slow, for example. Many of the apps are only in Chinese as well.

Admin

But its “the place” to download themes and some special tools for your MX ;)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Hi,

can you name some interesting themes and tools ?

That would be great!

Best,

and how to “recharge” in euros app centre?

There are no official to add funds to your Flyme account outside of China yet.

@‘samanen’ said:

But its “the place” to download themes and some special tools for your MX ;)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

yeap what are those special tools?

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

There are no official to add funds to your Flyme account outside of China yet.

:-( no refound app centre, no weather, no ubuntu… but my mx3 it’s great
How long should we wait for ubuntu? :cool:

the weather app it’s really a pity…looks so great!

Admin

Themes I like: PPlove, Light, Life, FM 4.0, Color Focus, Flyme X, New Flyme Style, Polychrome, Ringer… :) You can browse for themes in the app center by selecting the first category from the menu - and you can of course search for the ones I mentioned.

Tools: There are installers for Google Services and Adobe Flash for example. Then there’s of course a ton more interesting tweaks particularly made for Meizu, but they’re all in Chinese, and there’s no one to translate - performance tweaks (battery boost, memory cleaner…) and visual tweaks (Smart Bar adjust and add-ons, blurred notification center, lock screen tweaks…) etc - the choices of customization are endless - but only in Chinese. :s

And alot of apps/games that are not compatible from playstore have working versions in app center.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.