Flyme OS 6.6.12.30 beta (MX4 Pro)

root works
battery is good but still batterydrain overnight about 10%
no bugs experienced so far
real nice interface looks a bit better than flyme 5
antutu v6.3.2 score 51276
android version 5.1.1 (i hoped for at least MM and dreamed about N)

Contributor

@benjamin said in Flyme OS 6.6.12.30 beta (MX4 Pro):

root works
battery is good but still batterydrain overnight about 10%
no bugs experienced so far
real nice interface looks a bit better than flyme 5
antutu v6.3.2 score 51276
android version 5.1.1 (i hoped for at least MM and dreamed about N)

any problems with installing Google Services and rest of Google Apps?

no, came from flyme 5.1.10.0 with already everything installed and upgraded without wipe

@Rey I’ve noticed 2 problems.
1 - notification led not working.
2 - bluetooth problem. When I try to connect with the car bluetooth, it syncs sms, call log, but there’s some problem when it ttry to sync my contacts. In call log there are only the numbers without “name” the same for the sms, I’ve a volkswagen, the contact sync “says”: “you have no contact with phone numbers”.

Battery for me is good.

Tank you and sorry for my english.

last edited by franzjimi

Well, and how to root it? I am going to Fingerprints & Security / Root permission/ and OK button is disabled. Any app using root permission does not work, KingoRoot for PC does not work (just freezes) and apk does not work too. I am desperate, what should I do?

@Andrew-Polan you must change language. With chinese language root option Is enable.

@franzjimi pretty obvious… for chinese! But not for common person. Thanks!

Contributor

anyone here tried to Flash it with Clear Data and then install Google Services?

@Latstyle Yes, me. All google services works fine.

Contributor

@MihailCalitoiu ty for info. will flash it with Clear Data on weekends then.

@Latstyle for root you must select chinese language then after reboot select english. enjoy :)

hi guys, have u noticed that even when you are using third party keyboard, whenever u need to input a password in any app/website, the flyme keyboard comes up so you have to type your password only with flyme keyboard. isn’t that strange? (maybe meizu collecting our passwords?)

@Shai-Haiat
try this. go to language & time / keyboard & input metods and disable password protection

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.