Remember we posted about the closed beta of Flyme 4.0 for the MX3? Well, it was leaked and can be downloaded from Meizufans!
- After upgrading to Flyme 4, you cannot downgrade to Flyme 3.
- Upgrading the phone to Flyme 4 will erase all data, including contacts, SMS, notes, application data and other user data. This also includes data located on the storage disk (photos, videos and other documents).
- Usage may be affected by bugs. If you cannot accept this, please don’t use this firmware.
Upgrade from Flyme 3:
1. Download Flyme 4 beta firmware.
2. Connected to the computer, copy the firmware to the root directory of the phone memory, disconnected.
3. Into the phone’s desktop “Documents”, find and click update.bin documents.
4. Check the system update and clear data, click on “Start Start”, beginning the upgrade.
5. Wait a while to see the guide page Flyme 4, and at this stage to do the last backup.
6. Contacts, notes, short messages, call history, etc. can be found at Flyme account synchronization backup, photos, music files, video and other multimedia data can be connected to a computer to back up via USB (eg confirming that the necessary data is already doing a backup before proceeding through the data, The next step may be) in accordance with guidance directly.
7. After the backup is complete, click on the drop-down notification bar upgrade reminders, check the “I have a backup, erase all data”, then click OK.
8. The phone will automatically reboot into upgrade mode and erase all data, wait a moment to complete the upgrade to see Flyme account login interface that is successful upgrade.
Flyme 4.0.4A (20141029004314)