Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Ota firmware 6.0.0.0a corrupted

I received on my meizu 5 pro the update to flyme 6 OTA but i cannot update because i get the error that is corrupted. Any idea?

Ask meizu? you part of the beta team http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-14757-1-1.html?

ZHENK

Seem like the link goes to the G version, as Is the beta testing

I have a MX5 and got an normal update for 6.0.0.0.0.0A version, and same error occurs Corrupted firmware
Could be that Meizu guys messed up something

Downloading, will see what going on… Probably need to be modded as all previous beta

@Viliam-Minarovič : can’t be a G… It’s unreleased yet…

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

i got the ota update so it is official.

@El-Jiji Official doesn’t mean your device is legit to apply this update…

Anyway I checked the archive, will publish a unlocked archive later today (currently uploading), that would allows many of us to upgrade

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

if you dont make it for A and i will need root… for me its not good. :)

I have the same problem.

@El-Jiji Ok. Will do it anyway… Note only A available. G didn’t entered beta yet…

@xeon550. Unless you are part of the beta tester, everybody will have the same error message “Firmware corrupt”. Note that it is just the generic error message for Meizu device, and it means nothing special

@Kikounet95 ok, understood

so this is the beta works? you can see it but you cannot officaly use it? thats so nasty :)

solved. downloaded via PC and copied to the phone+wipe on update. :D

@El-Jiji So you installed flyme 6 beta, right?

yes man. :D

@El-Jiji i cannot risk installing a beta version. Let us know how it works.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.