How to install an HK firmware on a CN firmware

Hi,
how can I install na update.zip on a cn firmware?

Contributor

@mblowt,
If you have an HK device you can…
Through recovery (vol up + power)…
But make backup and preferably use clear data(will delete app data but sdcard stuff should be fine) while changing firmware types…

Hi,

One stupid question…How could I see if I have a HK or CN Firmware?
I can found only the Flyme version 3.7.5A and another signature labelled in Italian “Versione banda di base” 02.1248.00_R09-425
My phone is a MX3 (M351)
Thank You.

@garag please open the backcover of your phone and check the text on the battery. If it’s Chinese, you have the Chinese version. If it’s English, you have the International version.

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@mblowt,
If you have an HK device you can…
Through recovery (vol up + power)…
But make backup and preferably use clear data(will delete app data but sdcard stuff should be fine) while changing firmware types…

Yes, I’ve hk device, but when I go to recovery mode, it only allows .bin updates

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

@garag please open the backcover of your phone and check the text on the battery. If it’s Chinese, you have the Chinese version. If it’s English, you have the International version.

Hi Honda,
I open the cover and I found that the writing are partially Chinese and Partially English.
For precision the English’s writing are the IMEI, SERIAL and CMIIT ID…so I think I have the Chinese version, I’m correct?

@garag the text “Do not disassemble the battery” is in Chinese? If so, you have the Chinese version.

There is not any “Do not disassemble the battery” writing, and if I assume that this one normally stay as the top one (loking the battery) I can assume that mine is a CN version.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.