Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• [Flash,modem img] Pro6 A or Q version latest modem img and modem dsp img plz.

Hi Bros,

I’ve several times updates and custom jobs for my country.
    changed china mainland version to global version.

Latest,
    My phone has anyway revived but, modem information and IMEI informations are not shown.

I guess modem binary partition has gone maybe.

my previous trial posting has here and now A version but showing like this.
    https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/6959/update-4-updating-meizu-pro6-chinamainland-a-or-q-to-g-global-sw-method1-or-2-3-4-failed/2

So, I ll try overwrite modem files
    or using SP Flash tools

please comments.

• There is no such thing as a modem partition anymore on the new meizu devices, you will still not be able to flash a modem.img file anywhere. With some experience with flashing meizu, I suggest you look at the secro partition as once I have mistakenly override it resulting on lose of imei (can’t call), thankfully I had first backup my device partitions.

ZHENK

• @Scorpiony-Knifet
    Thanks for information.
    if your saying is realone, in my case OMG!!!
    I didn’t backuped important partitions.

But, above links, my trials…

there’s looks like modem partitions.
    isn’t it modem related partitions?

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Nov 28 08:23 md1arm7 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Nov 28 08:23 md1dsp -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Nov 28 08:23 md1img -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p16
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Nov 28 08:23 md3img -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p19

• “Secro.img Is an important file for the baseband and the IMEI. You need to reflash it to rebuild the structure. But anyway you have to restore your IMEI too.” from here

The partitions md1arm7, md1dsp… are not unique for different devices and are flashed when recovering a brick android. But the secro.img is unique and not flashed with SP Flash Tool. I would suggest you to find a secro.img backup by other users and change your imei to your original.

To flash secro.img without SP flash tool and using ROOT (recommend)
    My secro.img was located in my sdcard, remember to change the directory of the code and the location of your blocks maybe different from mine.
    "dd if=/sdcard/secro.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/secro "
    and use this method (the other way around) to backup the device partitions ASAP.

ZHENK

• @Scorpiony-Knifet WoW , thanks a lot for your informations.

Posts 5Views 263

Looks like your connection to [Flash was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.