Battery Percentage Drop Very Fast

Hi i having some problem with my battery percentage figure shown on the status bar. When it reach below 20% the battery drop very fast and automatically switch off the phone. Anybody facing it and any solution for it? Thanks.

Same problem here

Odesláno z mého MX4

I noticed that the phone don’t go down in deep sleep sometimes. I’ve battled it with greenify and deep sleep batterysaver. Iow I have not found what app or process that is keeping the phone awake yet, I just got it. CPU spy is good for checking out deep sleep.

Overall I have to say that there is more bugs than I thought, so I presume Flyme will evolve in the future.

I must suppose this is a software bug, because it’s not a normal behaviour at all, and hope Meizu sorts it out in the next realease.

I used my MX4 all the day, and it’s at 83% now :)

@‘furious.builder’ said:

I used my MX4 all the day, and it’s at 83% now :)

From 20 to 0 it discharges pretty fast, at least that happened on my first cycle.

I used my phone since 12.30 and I’m at 18% now :) About 3.2 hours of sot and 1 hour of phone calls.

You both @furious.builder and @zztop007 haven’t noticed the ultra speedy discharge of the battery at 20% and below?

I had this drop two times too.

Nope. I haven’t really, but I haven’t looked for it. What I did notice what that my phone sometimes has problem with deep sleep so I watch it with CPU spy and wakelock. I always has exactly the same software on all my phones, inkl mess etc. I haven’t found anything specific except that my time on and sot is a bit less than I thought it should be. and

Well, yesterday happened something really weird, I was playing with xpsed and had to reinstall the firm because it didn’t boot (my fault of course). But then the phone refused to charge past 93%, so I deciced to let it drop to 1% and let it auto power off to start a clean charge… but it didn’t shut off, I spent 20 long minutes at 1% and the battery didn’t die. I’ve charged it from that 1% and now it gets to 100% just fine, so I guess this battery wasn’t very well factory calibrated. On my last cycle the super fast discharge at 20% didn’t happen, so hope it’s resolved now.

I have the same problem, when battery percentage gets around 20% it just drops very quickly. Overall battery isn’t good for me, even on sleep from 10pm to 8 am, i wake up with 20 to 30% less battery, is that normal ??? (Wifi, 3G/4G, GPS etc off…)

Administrator

Most probably the battery is not calibrated. Get root and use a root file explorer and remove this file:

/data/system/batterystats.bin

But charge to 100% before doing this!

I now reboot every night. Has made a great difference.

@‘AOKP’ said:

Most probably the battery is not calibrated. Get root and use a root file explorer and remove this file:

/data/system/batterystats.bin

But charge to 100% before doing this!

Good to know, thanks !

I had drop charge on my MX2 but it was due to the cold. Below 10°C, the charge was dropping really really fast (pointless to say below 0°C the phone just shutted down sometimes even at 90%)

I am looking forward to use the MX4 while skiing and see the battery charge.
So far no problem though. It s a relieve.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.