Google Now issue with Pro 6

Hello everyone,
I have an issue with my new Pro 6. As soon as I bought it, I replaced immediately the custom launcher with the Google one (Google Now Launcher).
My aim is to activate the “Everywhere Search” of Google Now.
However, it seems that for Meizu Pro 6 is impossible to do. In fact, Google Now answer to “Ok Google!” only if I say it when I’m on the home page. On other screens, it doesn’t work.
How can I make it work?
Other problem I encountered is about the “Google Search from screen”: I cannot enable it anymore… I don’t now why and I swear: two months ago it worked.
Plase help me!!!
Thanks for all your answers

Meizu Pro 6

@Alessandro-Gagliani I just tried with Pixel Launcher and Google Now voice search worked from from all the homescreens on my Pro 6 running international firmware.

last edited by generationally

I have tried to install Pixel Launcher, but with it I cannot talk to Google even in the home page…

Meizu Pro 6

@Alessandro-Gagliani In order to get full functionality, I installed Pixel Launcher as a system app as mentioned here:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/09/12/download-new-rebadged-pixel-launcher/

Maybe this enables the Google Now voice search as well?

It doesn’t work for me :(
I am italian and I have my language all set on “Italian Language” with “English (US) and English (UK)” as secondary languages. Could this create problems?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.