Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Disconnecting often and slow connection via 3G MOBILE DATA

Hi guys, i have a big problem with mobile data connection (3G/4G) in my MEIZU M3 Note. connection getting disconnect often and in the remaining case, i have very slow connection…
I tried my SIM CARD in other phone (galaxy j5)… It was very fast and uninterrupted connectivity in the same location…
Please can anyone guide me what should i do
I bought this phone because of 3g/g4 connection by mobile data and now i`m completely disappointed …

Meizu m3s

Give us more information

• which firmware?
  • which sim slot are you using? known problems about sim 2.
  • who is your provider and what standards? eg. 4G FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7

@Scorpiony-Knifet
Flyme 5.1.3.4G
Im using slot 1 as network connection & slot 2 for calling Im in Iran (provider: RIGHTEL) and standard is 4g&3g
thank you so much in advance

Meizu m3s

After looking at your firmware version, I would suggest you to update to the latest version (plenty of guides about updating in the forum, look there) . I have heard about 3g problems in the past I think meizu may have fixed it.

@Scorpiony-Knifet
thank you so much…
I tried to upgrade my firmware by the phone , but it says "your version is latest"
I think that , i should upgrade it manually to 5.1.11.1G

@Scorpiony-Knifet
I’ve updated my phone to the latest version (5.1.11.0G)
After that I reset the phone to factory setting,
Now connection speed is Great, but unfortunately Frequent disconnection still remains…

Looks like your connection to Disconnecting often and slow connection via 3G MOBILE DATA was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.