Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• [Q-A] problem with flyme account + connection with PC

Hi
    I have a problem with flyme account
    when i upgrade the phone to 5.1.11 G or 5.1.10 G
    when i access to the account freezes
    and i can’t make the sync

• in flyme 5.1.2G i can access and make the sync but just in the mzaccount.apk version 5.0 red one
      ( i have install mzaccount.apk the bleu one version 6.0 and red one 6.2.5 still the same problem)
      i tried to install the mzaccount.apk version 5.0 red one in flyme 5.1.11G but i can’t install
      he tell me
      you can’t downgrade

when i connect the pro5 with PC never show in my PC
    even with option
    connect as : media device(MTP)

any solution please

thanks

• you can downgrade using the recovery option and flashing the update.zip of your desired firmware ver. I suggest you to make a clean install through recovery. To connect a meizu device to pc you will need to install drivers, you can find drivers by connect as: Build-in CD-ROM or online.

ZHENK

• thx for the answer
    but
    i can’t downgrade the app mzaccount.apk from version 6.2 to 5.0
    in the flyme 5.1.11G

can i make the recovery option for this app

• There is three ways of accessing recovery.

1. Easy - power on with key combination: volume up and power key.

2. Normal- have root and download Quick Reboot from google play and click reboot recovery

3. Harder - install adb, and enable usb debugging, plug phone to pc and type “adb reboot recovery”

suggest to use method 1, the others are there for reference.

ZHENK

• by downgrading mzaccount.apk, you will first need to remove it as system app, using root, the downgrade method through recovery only works with downgrading firmware.

ZHENK

• i tried to remove it as system app
    but i can’t
    i used many ways many apps
    i don’t know the correct way

• Have you root your phone yet?

ZHENK

• if you mean root permission
    yes
    another thing no

• It might not be mzaccount.apk problem, i would suggest you to download https://downloads.meizufans.eu/?dir=pro5/firmware/stable/5.1.11.0/g and try reinstalling the update through recovery, because i don’t think anyone else is getting this bug.

ZHENK

• i have tried to install this version 5.1.11.0G
    but when i done i found the mzaccount.apk version 5.0 gone
    and i find the new one of mzaccount version 6.0 which the account freezes and i can’t make the sync

• when i update the flyme i always use the method 1
    and always i make clear all data

Posts 11Views 228

Looks like your connection to [Q-A] problem with flyme account + connection with PC was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.