List of Meizu Scatter Files for SP Flash Tools
Meizu m3s

The m3 max is using the same chip as the m3 note, (use the scatter for m3 note), but without a proper auth file you will not be able to flash anything.

May God Give You Health !!!
I understand that you ispolovat scatter file for meizu m3 note.but we need the Ident.
Where can I change or insert Ident . HOW DO I PROCEED.?

Sorry maybe it’s lost in translation . But how to understand "without the proper file Ident"
What steps do I need to perform if I downloaded a file which is Meizu m3 note.what do I need to do or change in the firmware ???

Meizu m3s

Read here
https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/6550/guide-recover-a-meizu-m3-from-bootloop-meizu-logo-and-constant-reboot

Download the firmware for your device.
Extract update.zip, use the files in the zip to flash.

I suggest you to give me more information about how you bricked your m3 max.

The phone tried to flash but no experience . And now it constantly reboots . In recovery you can go . But he never sews any firmware via recovery. A friend who understands says that it can be restored only through Flash tool but I need scatter file .
That’s how it is.
Thanks for your help

please give me a number your Qiwi wallet

When you insert the cable off he turn on and reboots.
And when pasedena to the computer he restarts

Bricked my meizu m2 mini readed above conversation also downloaded update.zip
But no scatter file after extract so i manually downloaded it and confuse how to select files in sp tools please give a short tutorial how to select files abd flash tool or there is other to flash recovery using fastboot mode

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.