Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Problem: With phone unlocked, notifications appear but only have app name, no details...

Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone has had this same problem or not, I get app notifications, both in the lockscreen, as with the screen unlocked in my Meizu M3 Max, no problem there, but… In other phones, the notifications when the screen is unlocked, appear and have details, for example

• Facebook: Someone has just posted in your profile…
  • Whatsapp: New reply on conversation x

But in MEIZU’s FLYME I only get:

• Facebook notification
  • Whatsapp notification

Meaning: I don’t get the details about each notification in Flyme… And that’s strange… It’s like the notifications I get when the screen is unlocked, are the same type of notifications, I’m used to getting in other phones and also in the Meizu M3 Max, when the screen is locked…

Can anyone help? thanks

Meizu m3s

Try not to post twice, unless your very desperate, as you might be reported spam.

Meizu m3s

Haha, feel very dumb there is a setting in the notification, to show content when locked

@Scorpiony-Knifet said in Problem: With phone unlocked, notifications appear but only have app name, no details...:

Haha, feel very dumb there is a setting in the notification, to show content when locked

But that is to show content when the screen is locked, right? And that I don’t want… Or else, people could inadvertently see the details…

I only want it to show the content of the notifications, when the screen is unlocked… ;)

And strangely enough, I’ve noticed this notification problem, only occurs, when there is only 1 new notification for the app in cause, be it Facebook, Whatsapp, whatever… because when there is more than 1 new notification, what happens is that it show “Facebook: 4 new notifications”, and then, if I click it, it opens the password/fingerprint input and when I put it, it show all separate notifications in the notification bar, with the details. And then If I choose to click on one, it opens the respective app.

The problem is only when there is one new notification, because I don’t know what it is, so I might not want to open it in front of someone, or I might not want to open if it’s a message/conversation/email, so the other person is not notified I’ve opened it, and I don’t know the details of the notifications, so I don’t know if I want to open it or not…

Anyone has ideas on how to solve this? Thanks!

last edited by Tecno

Looks like your connection to Problem: With phone unlocked was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.