Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Equalizer is not enabled by default

Hey guys i have a verry annyoing prolem with the musicFX eq. When i listen to musik on spotify app, i always have to reenable the eq by my self after songawitch or play/pause music. I there any solution for this?

• Yeah, i have this issue since i got the Phone 😂😂 but ive got used to it Long time ago already. Meizu really sucks and this is the reason i sweared i wont buy any meizu device ever again. So many Buggy and unoptimized things which isnt unexpected if you release 20 phones a year because you will lose the overview about your oder devices. They are so dumb tho

• i dont have problems with bugs and unoptimized things mate. I really enjoy my meizu mx4pro. Just this little thing is really annoying cus it takes away the good sound.

• @Erik666 which Version are you on? I tried nearly every Version and after a Day or so the play Store and every other Google app stops working! The only Version i dont have this issue is the 5.1.9.0 where im on now

• I use the latest version , i never had problems with any version so far. I always use the G Version

Posts 5Views 168

Looks like your connection to Equalizer is not enabled by default was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.