Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Need help with Fast Boot mode

About the phone:
Meizu m3 Note 16 GB, I don’t’ know if it’s L or M, it was brought in China this spring.
I was using the latest G version firmware, everything was working great.

Problem
A couple of days ago my phone’s battery died after I charged it and turned the phone ON the Meizu logo appears and a dark screen after that, nothing else. Flyme is not loading.
I have tried all the key combinations. Only after pressing the Power + Volume Down the phone starts in the FastBoot mode.
In this case, my PC can recognise the device as a Meizu M3N, but I have no access to data or SDcard. I almost can do nothing with it.
I had installed ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and this soft can see the phone but i don’t know what else I can do.

I suppose that if the Phone is recognised by PC and it can run this boot mode, probably there is a way to restart (recover, reboot) it somehow.

I would be very grateful for any help.

P.s I’m quite a noob in such kind of things so may I ask you for detailed answers. Thx !

Meizu m3s

I believe your only solution is to get a replacement.
Meizu bootloader is locked therefore fastboot will not provide any recovery options.
Your phone is hard bricked.
I would not suggest you try sp flash tool, as it sounds like hardware problem not software, unless it was updating and your phone battery died.

Looks like your connection to Need help with Fast Boot mode was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.