Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• install google playstore

Hi, There,I got MEIZU M1 NOTE cell phone from china and i am in Canada now. I used the appcenter to download google installer, it worked OK. but when i press " open" button,it shows --Google Framework/ Google service / Play store. When I press " install ". nothing is happening. Can you pls help me with this issue. thanks.

• @lily I had a problem that Google Play Store kept uninstalling by itself. I tried to repair throgh GMS Installer but it did not solved. So finally I did factory reset and it is ok now. I have Meizu Pro 5.

• Thank you very much for your info. Mine is MEIZU M1 NOTE. When I tried to download the google play store, looked fine. But when I try to use google maps for example but can’t use google app. and there are some other stuff are not working as well. I am in Canada, not that easy to have it reset. try to figure it out at my side if still possible.

• @lily why is not that easy to have it reset? You save all data and than you go to Settings-about phone-storage-factory data reset. Very simple!

• H, Tks again for the info. I just did what you told me. I installed play store, google settings. Seems OK. But after I installed Google Map, All I installed before was all gone–uninstalled by themselves.

• @lily My problem was that Google Play Store kept uninstalling by itself. After factory reset everything is ok. Google Map I do not use, so I don’t know what else you could do. Fyi, I am using HERE WeGo app instead of Google Map.

Posts 6Views 290

Looks like your connection to install google playstore was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.