Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

MEIZU Router Pro 5G stream problem

Hi,
We need to stream live screen from IP output with QAM modulator via coax to TVset, I use h.264 encoding ([email protected] resolution) and QAM 256 modulation. We tried it with MEIZU Router Pro 5G gives 1080i maximum - If I set higher resolution, frame-rate drops and screen goes black. Why? Did anyone have similar experience with MEIZU Router Pro 5G?
Any suggestions/recommendations much appreciated.

Johnson

last edited by ottoj
Admin

I am moving this to the accessoires section.

First of all, I am not familiar with Meizu routers, however I do understand something of network technology.

1. Did you verified that the router is using the latest firmware?
  2. Are there any “streaming” settings within the routers interface, e.g. like TP-Links “bandwith control” or “IPTV” support.
  3. What I actually wonder about - why connect such expensive hardware to a cheap router like the Pro 5G? In my opinion you would be way more comfortable with a Linksys WRT3200ACM or Linksys EA9500, just to name two options. I am well aware that money doesn’t goes on trees, but if you ask me you shouldn’t safe on the wrong end.

Looks like your connection to MEIZU Router Pro 5G stream problem was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.