Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Bootloop with cracked screen

Hey i really need ur help mates,
i did sth kinda really dumb…

i tried to freeze the flyme home screen (i wanted to try googles now launcher and i wasnt able just to install it and choose it so i froze the flyme launcher) and now ive got a bootloop but the problem is that i actually use my phone alltough the screen is broken and the buttom screen doesnt recognize my finger so im unable to go into the bootloader and just wipe the data. at the moment im waiting for a new display to replace it but till then i either need my phone just to listen spotify and use whatapp etc or i need the data on my phone…

i also tried to manually force it to wipe data with cmd (adb) but my pc doesnt recognize the mx4 pro :astonished:
i think this was my last chance to get to the data on my phone !

Does anyone have an idea ?!

@mx4pro You don’t need fingerprint to enter recovery …
Turn off the device and press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a few seconds

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

@Kikounet95 i know but the “restart” button to wipe the phone is in the cracked area… so i cant press it -.-

@mx4pro so try very long press on power button at first, it should restart by itself.

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

but then i come into bootloop…

@mx4pro combo !! As soons as it stops, apply recovery sequence… You need to be quick that’s all

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.