Bad German translation in Flyme 4.0.2I

Hello,

I am from Germany and have the international version of the MX4 with 4.0.2I firmware. And I must say that the translation is really bad. Many apps names are English and the apps also are completely in English. I wanted to start a new topic on the officially meizu forum but I dont have the permission. Maybe some of you know who is responsible for the translation and maybe some of you have the same problem and can start a topic on forum.meizu with the request to work on the translation. We can also collect screenshots with bad translation in this topic.

Thanks

Administrator

Same goes for Flyme 3.8.5A and others.

But I think that Meizu will improve them with the next release 4.0.3, however, if not, just write again and make screenshots.
I will send them to Meizu then.

Thank you for your answer, do you have any information about the 4.0.3 update, because on the officially forum meizu said that the update will appear this week…

Can you post the link of the thread about 4.0.3 this week’s ? Thanks.

Administrator

In 4.0.4A many of those has been fixed, just wait a bit more.

In 4.0.4A sind viele dieser Fehler behoben, warte noch ein wenig, spätestens bis 4.0.5A (oder wenn 4.0.4A keine Verbesserungen mehr bringt bezüglich der deutschen Sprache) und dann schreibst du mir bitte eine PM und ich werde das ganze sofort weiterleiten.

@‘AOKP’ said:

In 4.0.4A sind viele dieser Fehler behoben, warte noch ein wenig, spätestens bis 4.0.5A (oder wenn 4.0.4A keine Verbesserungen mehr bringt bezüglich der deutschen Sprache) und dann schreibst du mir bitte eine PM und ich werde das ganze sofort weiterleiten.

Good to ear do you know when it will be released?

Administrator

Unfortunately I can not look into the future (I would like to ;) ), but I expect the new firmware to arrive maybe within 2-3 weeks.

@‘AOKP’ said:

Unfortunately I can not look into the future (I would like to ;) ), but I expect the new firmware to arrive maybe within 2-3 weeks.

I was thinking u saw that… Or is just a guess?

Contributor

@julienviey,
He must have checked in the leaked 4.0.4 versions for mx3…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.