MX4 battery life screen on

How long does the battery screen on of your MX4?

For me, “only” 4h30-5h on 3g/4g and 6h on wifi.

It´s normal ? Need to know if i must do a factory reset.

Thanks.

How long time total, what running apps (what more than screen keeping processes going) and how bright do you keep the screen?

My N5 with Lollipop gets about 4 hour normal sot if I keep the brightness low and kill off some uneccerary processes. It’s beta so it’s great

Hi, for my mx4 it’s about 4h. But I’m using camera heavily, still I don’t know if it’s fine because it stands only for 24h overall. But as I wrote before, I’m using phone heavily, because it’s new and I have to discover all functionalities of the phone :)

@'Nicolas said:

How long does the battery screen on of your MX4?

For me, “only” 4h30-5h on 3g/4g and 6h on wifi.

It´s normal ? Need to know if i must do a factory reset.

Thanks.

Same as me

The screen take about 50% of battery. I use social app (twitter, Facebook, Google +), synchro mail 5 min. My total is about 13-14h.

@'Nicolas said:

The screen take about 50% of battery. I use social app (twitter, Facebook, Google +), synchro mail 5 min. My total is about 13-14h.

I was taken pictures and trying a couples of games short time. For this kind and screen size is quite good stats under my opinion.

HI! I have a problem. I can’t see screen on time… It only appears description but not time

Change to English and you will

I don’t know how the reviews get their SOT, but for me it’s not very good. I’m having the same apps and usage on G2, G3 and OPO and this phone is hours off track. OPO with CN Color os on is about same but CM gives you about 5-7 with my usage pattern, G2 is about 6 and G3 gives me close to MX4 but with a much higher pixel rate.

I honestly finding myself lowering the automatic brightness. It’s almost always too bright IMO.
Obviously brighter screen less Battery.

Sent from my MX4

I’m using the lowest I can but sites like GSM arena uses the same level on their tests and there is no way I can come close to the numbers they’ve got. Well let’s see what future firmware will bring.

5 hours SOT
14% left
Second charging cycle.
Firmware 4.0.4U

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

@‘Gajche’ said:

5 hours SOT
14% left
Second charging cycle.
Firmware 4.0.4U

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

What’s your usage? Wifi only?

^
About 70% 3G-Mobile Data
And other 30% are wifi.

4.04I

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.