Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Google Play disappear after firmware update?

So i updated my phone to the latest version because why not, several days ago. When i want to download something from Google Play, i just noticed it was gone, from shortcut and app. Where is it? Also I don’t see any meizu App Store? Is it ‘hot stuff’ now but I can’t find ‘search bar’ there?

• Wow three threads already with the same issue and no answers?
    Edit : ok so i browsed firmware thread and people suggest to
    Install GMS (from HotApp) and complete the installation (mine ask to repair by reinstall(?) google services And google framework)
    Or do factory reset (which is extreme imo i don’t wanna lose my apps)

I installed gms and repaired maps (it works fine), but idk why play store always shows ‘file corrupted’. Someone suggested this.

@Kikounet95 said in Google Play disappear after firmware update?:

@spygen then, remove manually Google Framework and maps instances (with root Explorer or titanium backup). Double check has it can be installed twice for both (as system and user aop) and use GMS again

• @spygen At least someone who use the search tool before asking the same question again and again!
    With GMS you can / must use the repair function (with root), it will fix the issue.
    Factory reset, will leave it as is and have no effect

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

• @Kikounet95 said in Google Play disappear after firmware update?:

@spygen At least someone who use the search tool before asking the same question again and again!
    With GMS you can / must use the repair function (with root), it will fix the issue.
    Factory reset, will leave it as is and have no effect

spoiler text

Lol we’re just that desperate of answer
    I finally can repair whats missing (play store and maps) BUT play store ones always show “file corrupted” in the middle of process. It still can’t be repaired.

• @spygen then, remove manually Google Framework and maps instances (with root Explorer or titanium backup). Double check has it can be installed twice for both (as system and user aop) and use GMS again

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

• I have the same problem, even some other app like the bank apps are also not opening, kindly some one suggest the best method to resolve this problem. As this is the worst phone I have purchased for Indian Market.

• @Kikounet95 you mean i should uninstall Google services (and google framework and maps) (or just framework and maps?) from setting (or should it root explorer kind of app?) then install them again from gms?
    Maps function properly and i honestly personally don’t think I would do that. But thanks for the suggestions; id put that on the 2nd post.

• @spygen GMS is showing 4 applications … These may need to be uninstalled manually if fix is not correct.
    You can any install/clear maps form the store if needed

Posts 8Views 588

Looks like your connection to Google Play disappear after firmware update? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.