MX4 Wifi/img

Hi,
I´ve got a question … My Meizu works not correctly with my wi-fi …
Edit : each one application wont connect immediately with meizu / wifi … down speed is for long time at 1kb/s …and after long time it goes full speed… Doesnt matter if its in “downloading” or checking/surfing pages…
Got Belkin N+

What I can do with that ?

Reinstall the latest firmware with Clear data and see if that helps.

If it’s a broadcom inside and the drivers is a bit older try to set your router to 20khz instead off mixed mode 20/40. Nexus 5 with L has the same problem :)

Doesnt work… Ive got Belkin N+ router… Wifi is dead few minutes :/

I have this same issue.

Did you fix it?. I still having this issue. Factory reset, hard reset nothing fix that.

No I didnt fix it… The problem is in router and I tried I think everything …I tried update firmware in router,I changed modes and descryption,etc… and nothing. I think I will buy Mi Router to solve this problem because that “speed” isnt normal …

@‘kubcosnv’ said:

No I didnt fix it… The problem is in router and I tried I think everything …I tried update firmware in router,I changed modes and descryption,etc… and nothing. I think I will buy Mi Router to solve this problem because that “speed” isnt normal …

Thanks!. I’ll gonna do the same I think. Same routers make same issue on my mx4 as well.

I made home hotspot via my laptop … its working but of course , its not solution

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.