French website reviews the MX4: disappointing smartphone according to them

Disappointing battery and camera, battery heat problems.

However, it might help Meizu fixing these issues in an upcoming update.

The translation:
https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clubic.com%2Fsmartphone%2Fandroid%2Farticle-734399-1-meizu-mx4.html&edit-text

Some inaccuracies in the review such as nfc (has not) or screen occupie ratio (80% and not 75,8). Other than that i strongly believe it will improved in time, especially battery life and heating. I don’t own the device yet but i will …

My own phones just swopped to “shipped” in meizumart, let’s see what it can do :)

What I’de read the last weeks I don’t think Meizu has the muscles for rapid or structured developing, but I have tried the CM based N5 version and I think I can live with the phone. With some luck this model get picked up by XDA and get som optimizing that way, you never know :)

Hum, I’m French living in Luxembourg. My package is… international! I buy it from Meizumart.

The ac adapter is European and not Chinese with a European adapter.
Playstore are already here out of box.
The rom out of box is 4.0.2l

Lot of mistakes I think, The mx4 be distributed on French soil by the end of the month, why CNET has persisted in a Chinese version? Why they don’t buy at Meizumart?
Its an error.

Well, it’s no lie that this is an unfinished device that requires a HUGE amount of fixing, polishing and improving… But I still have hope because of how great the MX3 was…

@'Nicolas said:

Hum, I’m French living in Luxembourg. My package is… international! I buy it from Meizumart.

The ac adapter is European and not Chinese with a European adapter.
Playstore are already here out of box.
The rom out of box is 4.0.2l

Lot of mistakes I think, The mx4 be distributed on French soil by the end of the month, why CNET has persisted in a Chinese version? Why they don’t buy at Meizumart?
Its an error.

Do the i version is M460 or M461 do the 4G 800mhz work ?
Im french to from paris and i have M460 C version flashed with 4.0.3A version
All 3G and 4G work but not 800mhz 4G
All model seem the same hardware
The only diffence is I version is bootloader unlocked… all chinese are locked

Did either of the models have the 800mhz band?

seem not but i ear is under testing by meizu … dont know if ist true …
But if true will be added on all firmware or only I version ?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.