Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Snapchat camera freezes
Meizu m2

When i open snap it should start using camera but it only freezes on first frame and when i move my face it stays on first frame help.plz

Meizu m2

@Rey u know… When i enter it just freezes on first frame camera catches, and also i see that it got updated and there is no black line under “shoot” photo button, i suppose it was there because of recent task drawer where u have to swipe from down up. So that black line was touchable area for recent apps drawer, now it dissapeared and camera froze so lets say you open camera and you stay normal like this °_° and camera catches only that and it freezes on that… So when you from this face °_° go to this :D or :) idk it still stays on picture it saw first (°_°), i dunno if u understand me. Lets say when you screenshot ur screen it catches that one moment on the screen, so camera on snapchat only freezes on that first moment when u turn it on/when it should start seeing things idk how to say that… And then it freezes. Sry for my english xD

I have the exact same problem! My phone is Meizu m2 with Android 5.1. Please help me with this, I literally can’t live without Snapchat :sob:

Same problem here. After update do newest version 5.1.11.0g camera in snapchat is opening, but just after that it freeze, just like i took picture (but I don’t) :D Could you fixed it? Greetings from Poland ;)

I hope there is nothing serious and it could be fix quite quickly :)

The same here :/
We need a sollution real quick, my friends.

Meizu Pro 5

Guys, if you need a “quick solution” you’d better open a bug report on the flymeos forum or returning to another rom version. Meizufan is just a community…

feel sad with this problem. . .any solution so far?

Admin

@Kikounet95 said in Snapchat camera freezes:

Guys, if you need a “quick solution” you’d better open a bug report on the flymeos forum or returning to another rom version. Meizufan is just a community…

Even though its questionable how much time Flyme devs will invest into this. Issues with Snapchat are known since Flyme 4.

Temporary solution:

Search for a snapchat downgrade (4.3 to 4.2 is enough). I cant use the new funkcions but at least the camera is working like before.

Instal snapchat v.4.37 camera work

Looks like your connection to Snapchat camera freezes was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.