Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Meizufan, New skin

Hello Guys,

Even so the purple color and white background sounds a bit strange to me, there is a glitch with responsive design in portrait + official latest chrome browser :
0_1478567367402_S61108-020446.jpg

Am I the only one?

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

Thanks for reporting back. The colors are indeed a bit strange, but we wanted something warm as it gets cold outside ;)
On my Pro 5 it displays just fine. However, I saw that there is a template update which moves the dropdown menus to the bottom of the devices (looks way nicer and would most likely solve this issue too).

If you don’t mind I will do the update on Friday or Saturday.

No emergency, a simple workaround is to switch to landscape mode and menu just display fine.
For information, using the browser chrome, classic build (no beta…)

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

Yeah me too. I use CyanogenMod though. I noticed that Flyme is heavily interfering with browser behaviour even if you use a different one than the stock one. I suppose its related to that.

Try again, updated pulled and successfully applied.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.