Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

MX5 phantom/ghost touch screen issue

Hi everyone, I have my Meizu MX 5 for over half a year now. It was perfect phone for me until I accidentally cracked my screen. I ordered original screen with digitizer and replaced it, after that touch screen has problem with these ghost touches and using phone has became really hard…

I’ve tried cleaning the screen and I made sure that it is properly connected… also I disconnected the battery and pressed power button for 10-15sec because i was told that will help but it didn’t.

If anyone has any clue how to help please do, Im getting really worried here!

Admin

@JoolzCro said in MX5 phantom/ghost touch screen issue:

Hi everyone, I have my Meizu MX 5 for over half a year now. It was perfect phone for me until I accidentally cracked my screen. I ordered original screen with digitizer and replaced it, after that touch screen has problem with these ghost touches and using phone has became really hard…

I’ve tried cleaning the screen and I made sure that it is properly connected… also I disconnected the battery and pressed power button for 10-15sec because i was told that will help but it didn’t.

If anyone has any clue how to help please do, Im getting really worried here!

It seems like the new digitizer is faulty. In my eyes, no other part could be responsible for it as it is registering the touches.
But as software issues can always occur and can appear very strangely, I would recommend to reflash the device with a wipe.
However, no big hopes on that one.

Thanks for the advice but reflashing didn’t help :(
I guess I wasted my money on new display…
I’m hoping there’s some other way for fixing this issue that doesn’t include buying new parts.

Looks like your connection to MX5 phantom/ghost touch screen issue was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.