Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme upgrading takes me over and over again to the recovery screen

Hi guys, great site with great info, thanks a bunch for it. Although, I have a problem i cant solve, though reading through all your FAQ and different guides:

I have installed the newest Flyme version (5.1.11.0G) on my M1 Note. I put the update.zip file in the root directory (through my pc), and in the recovery screen I choose ‘system upgrade’, then pushing ‘start’. So the phone actually is doing the upgrade, and restarts - but then goes back to the recovery screen. I have tried to also clear data and also to reinstall the mentioned Flyme version over and over again - though nothing helps. It keeps on coming back to the recovery screen.

Just to clarify- I don’t push the ‘+’ volume button and then ‘power’ - I use only the power button, and yet recovery screen shows up. additionally, when I charge the device, it turns on automatically, again to the recovery screen.

If any of you have a clue how to solve this annoying problem, I’d be grateful.

Many thanks,
Alon.

@aloni85 it sounds for me like something went wrong during the first flashing process.
Did you tried to connect the device over USB to a PC? Usually a recovery partition should appear, where you can place the update.zip once again. Maybe that one will help.

Hey Rey, thanks for answering.
Yep, I did the procedure through my PC, placed the update.zip file in the recovery partition. I have tried it couple of times, yet it didn’t help…

@aloni85 I have seen others with similar issues. Seems like the mainboard is broken.

@Rey oh crap. That’s bad news. How certain would you say your diagnose is?

Try also some other Rom to install.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.