Meizu M2 bootloop problem

Hey guys!

I have a Meizu M2 mini, and suddenly one day when I turn on my phone the recovery mode appeared (the menu with the Flyme logo, and the “System Upgrade” and “Clear Data” options).

So I tried to reinstall the firmware but it didn’t work. It doesn’t matter which firmware version I put into the recovery folder (chinese or international, 4.5.3 or 5.1.x , i have tried all of them) it always comeback to the same Menu (bootloop).

Hope you can help me! Thank you!

Admin

@edelrio1 said in Meizu M2 bootloop problem:

Hey guys!

I have a Meizu M2 mini, and suddenly one day when I turn on my phone the recovery mode appeared (the menu with the Flyme logo, and the “System Upgrade” and “Clear Data” options).

So I tried to reinstall the firmware but it didn’t work. It doesn’t matter which firmware version I put into the recovery folder (chinese or international, 4.5.3 or 5.1.x , i have tried all of them) it always comeback to the same Menu (bootloop).

Hope you can help me! Thank you!

Sounds a lot like the memory chip became faulty or there is other damage with the mainboard. Go replace it or buy a new phone. Not much you can do :(

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.