Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.1.11.0 stable (m2)

Changelog:
Highlights

• Upgrade red envelope assistant function, support QQ grab red envelope.
  • Fingerprint Unlocking and Screen Lock Separate Settings, “Document Locked Area” and “Application Password” can be associated with Flyme account, forgotten password can be reset using the Flyme account password.
  • Mobile phone housekeeper flow module new revision.
  • System input method to move the voice input to the space bar, long press the space bar to identify and enter the first use of support for language selection.
  • Reading new sign-in function, after the sign will receive points, coupons and other incentives.

Otherwise same as 5.6.10.18.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.11.0Y
Flyme OS 5.1.11.0G

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.11.0Y

Searching in Contact not intelligent. Older version is better.

Now ota is available.Only need to download a 45 mb data. No need to download huge 600mb updates …check guys

What did you said about fingerprint???

@Crackito90 What u mean? There is no finger print feature in m2 mini.

@Adarsh-M Admin wrote this : “Fingerprint Unlocking and Screen Lock Separate Settings, “Document Locked Area” and “Application Password” can be associated with Flyme account, forgotten password can be reset using the Flyme account password.”

What does it mean, this about fingerprint?

Weather database is not full in this version, G version. I can’t find my city… Please solve the problem.
Note : previous version had full database.

@Crackito90 U must understand that admin is just copying the words he got when the update releases generally.It’s not our case of m2 mini users.

@Linax There is some coding problems. Hope it will fix soon.

@Crackito90 the way I understand it, its:
You now can reset the passwords for the fingerprint, document app and app password over your Flyme account.

Hi,
I wonder why when MEZU M2 is charging, there is no indication on charge percentage ?

@ssenouss nope. It will only show you on the lockscreen (battery symbol will appear with bubbles flying around).
Or the battery icon on the top right (it will turn green and move around).

Flyme OS 5.1.11.1Y stable (m2)

http://bbs.flyme.cn/thread-1306638-1-1.html

please check admin

@Char-Les It’s already uploaded 3 days ago man.Just check.

i did not got fingerprint or 0_1481534975755_S61212-171857.jpg root 0_1481534979939_S61212-171905.jpg

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.