Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.1.11.0 stable (m3 note)

Changelog:
    Highlights

• Upgrade red envelope assistant function, support QQ grab red envelope.
    • Fingerprint Unlocking and Screen Lock Separate Settings, “Document Locked Area” and “Application Password” can be associated with Flyme account, forgotten password can be reset using the Flyme account password.
    • Mobile phone housekeeper flow module new revision.
    • System input method to move the voice input to the space bar, long press the space bar to identify and enter the first use of support for language selection.
    • Reading new sign-in function, after the sign will receive points, coupons and other incentives.

Otherwise same as 5.6.10.18.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.1.11.0A
    Flyme OS 5.1.11.0G

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.1.11.0A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• hi i have meizu m3 note L681H with flyme 5.1.3.4G how i update to 5.1.11.0A i tried the normal way it say update corrupted plz help i really want this version

• how to change theme apps language,

one important question for flyme team:

1. why you don’t concentrated on other then a version?

2. all thinks are good on your os layout, launcher but , simply wasted (other country user unable to use your (flyme apps) because languages problems

3.why a version rom is not have a full language pack ?

1. are you’re interest in development, sales , good place in market?
      if have interest answer: take care of user opinions. seriously many question does not replying flyme team.

2. try to do best on your works or leave form other country market ( do not sale mobile out of China )

3. first fulfill your rom package .
      and you’r not interest support m3 note?
      then why you sold in india and other country?(other then china)

7.you like to use maizu mobile only china people’s?

i am waiting for your reply.

• @tbkarthic You know this is NOT an official flyme web right? So there is no place for your “demands”…
    Take a look at this http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-10290-1-1.html and ask your questions there (good luck, by the way).

This is a web of good willing people just trying to help.

• I want to go back to the stock version that is 5.1.3.2G of m3 note …but i cant go whenever i try to do so…it says firmware is too old …please help me guys i am currently at this new version 5.1.11.0A

• @udaychauhan Why U Want To Downgrade …?

• @Rey I M From India N Want To Know Should This Build Support VOLTE …?

• @Aashu97 Because its full of chineese shit …and i want to downgrade and upgrade to 5.1.11.0 Global …i dknt want to go to service center…please anyone help me guys

• @Aashu97 YES, 5.1.11.0A SUPPORT VOLTEE, I M USING IT

• We want Long Screenshot on m3 note

• How can i dowbload the latest flyme update? It always says that download interrupt? I hope u can help me.

• @Alfrancis-Juarez make sure you have a proper internet connection. This usually happens when your connection speed is too slow.

Thanks @Leo-uy.

@Riccardo-Galati see what Leo wrote. We are only here to offer people a place for discussion about Meizu and Flyme without being censored. However, we have no control over Meizu and cannot tell them to add any specific features.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• @udaychauhan I Am On Indian Build Of Flyme Looking To Upgrade To Chinese Version For VOLTE Should I…?

• @RaghavSingh What Are The Differences Between Indian & This Chinese Firmware Is This Stable & Can Support English Language Should I Upgrade To This…?

• @Aashu97 the chinese firmware supports english, however it doesn’t comes with Play Store or any Play Services pre-installed (get Google Installer from the AppCenter). For a more in-depth comparison check out our Wiki. The indian firmware can be compared with the G firmware.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

Posts 48Views 19583

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.11.0 stable (m3 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.