Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.1.11.0 stable (MX5)

Changelog:
    Highlights

• Upgrade red envelope assistant function, support QQ grab red envelope.
    • Fingerprint Unlocking and Screen Lock Separate Settings, “Document Locked Area” and “Application Password” can be associated with Flyme account, forgotten password can be reset using the Flyme account password.
    • Mobile phone housekeeper flow module new revision.
    • System input method to move the voice input to the space bar, long press the space bar to identify and enter the first use of support for language selection.
    • Reading new sign-in function, after the sign will receive points, coupons and other incentives.

Otherwise same as 5.6.10.18.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.1.11.0A
    Flyme OS 5.1.11.0G

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.1.11.0A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• Please provide VOLTE support for meizu mx5 and make lock screen clock customizable and moveable.

• Same shit every time ! But at least it runs smooth

• Every other brands like lenovo, moto, xiaomi, etc are giving VOLTE support to their smartphones in new update. what about flyme?? Every time shit update ,small bugs fix , no new thing in new updates

• don’t complain here, go to flyme official forums.

• HI i updated to this version and the google play store have gone missing and itws saies that the file has been corrupted can someone help me please?

• u have downloaded the last version of flyme 5 and i cant find my app store and now i cant download any apps
    like wtf !!!
    can any body help me with this ?

Posts 7Views 3449

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.11.0 stable (MX5) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.