Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.1.11.0 stable (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
Highlights

• Upgrade red envelope assistant function, support QQ grab red envelope.
  • Fingerprint Unlocking and Screen Lock Separate Settings, “Document Locked Area” and “Application Password” can be associated with Flyme account, forgotten password can be reset using the Flyme account password.
  • Mobile phone housekeeper flow module new revision.
  • System input method to move the voice input to the space bar, long press the space bar to identify and enter the first use of support for language selection.
  • Reading new sign-in function, after the sign will receive points, coupons and other incentives.

Otherwise same as 5.6.10.18.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.11.0A
Flyme OS 5.1.11.0G

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.11.0A

last edited by Rey

Please provide VOLTE support for meizu mx5 and make lock screen clock customizable and moveable.

Same shit every time ! But at least it runs smooth

Every other brands like lenovo, moto, xiaomi, etc are giving VOLTE support to their smartphones in new update. what about flyme?? Every time shit update ,small bugs fix , no new thing in new updates

Meizu MX5

don’t complain here, go to flyme official forums.

HI i updated to this version and the google play store have gone missing and itws saies that the file has been corrupted can someone help me please?

u have downloaded the last version of flyme 5 and i cant find my app store and now i cant download any apps
like wtf !!!
can any body help me with this ?

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.11.0 stable (MX5) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.