Normal time in que for a mx4?

Hi,

I just ordered a MX4 from mart, what do you think about delivery and EU taxes?

Contributor

I believe the last delivery was slightly delayed… Depends on how much stock they have…

Taxes are a hit or a miss… Seemingly meizu sent the devices as for demo purposes with no commercial value… So a few got through without taxes some sadly had to pay the taxes. I believethey have contacted meizu amd waiting for an answer…

I had to pay €86,02 in taxes for my sample unit.

Oops, 86 euro makes the phone a bit more expensive :) Doesn’t matter as long as I get the phone:: My plan is to have one phone that I don’t tinker with.

I didn’t find anything about batches at the mart when I ordered the phone, but after I’ve done some reading on Meizu forum it looks like there still is people waiting for already paid pre-orders. Could it be that my kind of “normal” order has to wait until the pre-orders gets their phones?

The fastest way to get a MX4 right now is to use a third-party retailer, but then you won’t have the International version.

Do you have any tips about resellers? I used one for getting a 1+1 including warranty. I imagine I can get a return from PayPal, never tried before though.

Thanks.

Check out one of our partners in our footer links. Otherwise I personally never use resellers; I buy directly from TaoBao.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

I got lately (2 weeks after delivery) a tax invoice from DHL Germany - 88,18 Euro.
So even if you don’t have to pay tax immediately you could get a mail invoice some weeks later.

Contributor

@‘sascha_broich’ said:

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

I got lately (2 weeks after delivery) a tax invoice from DHL Germany - 88,18 Euro.
So even if you don’t have to pay tax immediately you could get a mail invoice some weeks later.

Mail meizu customer service… When they say it was supposed to be tax free they should figure it out…

I had to pay it in cash at my door. I am still wondering how DHL can expect people to have exact amount of money ready when they arrive. Especially when the only way to know the exact amount is to call DHL on forehand.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

Check out one of our partners in our footer links. Otherwise I personally never use resellers; I buy directly from TaoBao.

Where did you get it at TaoBao?

I got a press sample from Meizu.

Thank you all, I’ll mailed customer service, let’s see what’s happening.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

I got a press sample from Meizu.

And yet you had to pay customs duty?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.